CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Whew!!

What a day! Another Open House officially bites the dust. It was so nice to meet all of my parents and students! All 23 of you showed up, which is a better turnout than any other class in the school (well at least that I know of!). 

I hope the students enjoyed the classroom. It seemed like they were having a good time exploring the room, playing with their balloons, and eating a cookie or two. I took a few "before" photos of the classroom prior to the students arriving so that I could look back on how clean and organized it is. I know from experience that it won't quite be the same the rest of the year! Anyone like to clean? :) See you tomorrow!


We're a little out of balance this year! The blue balloons are boys and red are the girls. 15 boys 9 girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment