CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We're Waiting Patiently.....

I apologize for the lack of posts the last few days. Unfortunately the kiddos broke my camera so I've been lacking pictures and videos to post. The new one is in the mail and should be in my hands in the next few days.

So, I wanted to let you all know about something that's on all of our minds here at PDS.....


Our Blue Ribbon School results should be here in the next week or so!  I checked online and last years results were delivered on September 15. This is so exciting!

For those of you who do not know, PDS is one of 6 schools in the entire state up for this prestigious NATIONAL award!

AND....

If we are selected, one teacher and the principal get to fly to DC to accept the award....

Drum roll please.....

I am that teacher!!! So you can see why I am extra excited to find out the results. I will keep you posted!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment